Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tessa loves her sled!


For Chistmas Nana and Grandpa got little Miss Tessa a sled! Unforunately because we have either a) had no snow, or b) it was too cold out, we just haven't used it outside yet! We have spent PLENTY of time pulling her around inside but not outside.
 That all changed earlier this week! We bundled Tessa up and pulled her around the apartment complex for a bit (around 10 minutes - her little nose was all red bc it was cold!). She LOVED it. She was just a squealing away! I was really looking forward to pulling her around more this weekend but....I'd say 0 or below zero is a LITTLE too cold. Hopefully we will get to spend more time outside soon!





Tessa is CONSTANTLY on the go! She sure does keep me on my toes! She is a sponge and learning new things every day! Yesterday we finally got some professional pictures taken of her. Tessa was a HAM! In the beginning we just had her sitting and then she starting moving around and posing. It was hilarious. We might just have a model on our hands...she should have the height for it! :-) Tessa started getting a little fussy but overall I think we got some good shots. She was here an entire hour and surprisingly Tessa was great! I can't wait to see them!

My mom, who has been here since beginning of December, is leaving next weekend. It is going to be a huge adjustment! She helps us out soooooooooo much. We have to get back into the swing of daycare...which I am NOT looking forward to at all. Tessa is going back to her previous daycare lady on the 31st. I hope Tessa does okay with the transition...and I hope I do okay too.

My next update should include some super cute pictures of Tessa!
Until next time...Peace, Love, and TESSA!
       


0 comments on "Tessa loves her sled!"