Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Pacifier Monster


Happy January! We are up north this week at my parents house. Tessa has been playing with everything BUT the toys we brought :-) she would much rather play with the cupboards and Tupperware instead of her super fun toys. Yesterday we visited with my grandparents. Tessa for once didn't cry! Lately she has been crying when she is around someone she isn't used to and the last couple times she has cried when we were over there.
The funniest thing happened Tuesday night. Tess only gets a pacifier at bedtime. Tuesday night I had a container of pacifiers sitting out and she found them! The was in pacifier heaven. As you can see in the picture, she had one in her mouth and one in each hand. She kept popping one out to quickly pop another in. It was super cute.
We were originally supposed to come home Saturday but because I don't want to drive home in lots of snow we will be leaving tomorrow from my moms appointment in Petoskey. I shouldn't have to drive in the snow but I will be driving in the dark... which I hate.
Hope everyone is having a great 2011 so far!
Until next time...Peace, Love, and Tessa!!!!!

0 comments on "The Pacifier Monster"