Friday, August 27, 2010

Seriously....


I am pretty sure someone is going to call child protective services on me! My Poor Tess has so many bumps and bruises on her! Mostly on her face! She has a bruised nose, scratch near her nose and on her chin from who knows what, and now she took a dive into the bottom of my moms bed and bruised her cheek! She looks rough! I keep sending Casey pictures and he keeps asking what on earth I am doing to her!

Tomorrow we are heading back home. It has been a nice break from the city life! The weather has just been amazing! Tessa's wonderful nap schedule has put a damper on some of our plans but we got to do and see almost everything/one that I wanted to.

Sunday we get to see Jessica so we are pretty excited about that!!!!!


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 comments on "Seriously...."