Friday, August 13, 2010

Greenfield Village Trip!


My parents came down in July for a quick visit! We had so much fun while they were here! Tessa obviously was spoiled rotten and got lots of extra love!

Here are a couple of pictures from our trip to Greenfield Village!
proud papa pushing the stroller!

waiting in line to ride a model T!

headed out for our ride!!!!

Tessa did NOT like the horn...and yes...im that mom that takes pictures while her daughter is screaming!

enjoying the ride! our driver was super nice!

she quickly got over the horn incident..i am pretty sure she dreams of Model T's now!

lunch time!!!!

after being awake the entire time we were there...a good 4 hrs...she finally fell asleep on our way back to the car! she was soooo good all day!

OH!!!!  I almost forgot!!!! While we were there we noticed Tessa had two bottom from teeth!!! They were NOT there that morning so they popped through some time throughout the day!!! I have been trying to get a picture of them for weeks now but I just can't get a good one!

I am headed up north next week for an entire week!!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am!!! I will totally have a ton of fun pictures to post when I return!!!!!

Until next time...Peace, Love, and TESSA!!!!!

0 comments on "Greenfield Village Trip!"