Friday, June 24, 2011

It's been forever!!! My Bad!!! :-)


My house is a mess, my kitchen is a disaster, and I have a TON of laundry to fold...ah this is the life :) Instead of cleaning, doing dishes, and folding laundry I thought I should FINALLY update my blog!!!! Its been almost 2 months since I last updated. I have been busy and really...just lazy :)

Tessa and I are headed up north next week for 10 days! I am beyond excited! Fresh air is just what I need! I miss my family terribly and I can't wait to get up there...however I am not looking forward to the 5 hour drive...but it will be worth it once we hit the mighty Mac and are HOME!

Tessa is...AMAZING! She is such a little ball of energy! She is really starting to learn words which is so much fun. Her favorites right now are Go! Out! Up! No! MAAAAAA! GoGo! (Goldfish!), Ov ooh (Love You!). She says everything she can with so much energy! Its great! She loves bath time and reading books, could brush her teeth all day long if you let her, and recently HATES diaper changes...she just doesn't want to lay there long enough to get changed. Thankfully I have perfected my diaper changing and can change a diaper in record time! She loves playing outside and will stand by the door and say OUT! OUT! over...and over...and over...and over again :)

A couple weeks ago we went to a local petting farm! We had a blast! Here are some pictures from our trip!
 Tessa was a little scared to feet the goat the carrot!
 As long as they stayed away...she was good :)
 These little guys were more her type!
 She really liked them!
 she did NOT like the cow!
 Looking around!
 Tessa with her cousin Bella checking out the pond!
 Run Tessa Run!
 Tessa listing to Bella
 Hi Pony!
 Tessa backed away when it got close

 Future Besties!
 Tessa LOVES her  belly button!
 She thinks its hilarious! You know she likes you when she shows you her belly button!
 Hungry Goats!
 Monkey See...Monkey Do! :)
Following Bella! 

Tessa always has so much fun with Bella! Tomorrow we are headed to Greenfield Village for the day! It should be fun! 

I am really going to try to update my blog more often! Its a goal of mine...so expect a new post weekly...well maybe bi-weekly! Well...at least monthly :)

Until Next Time...Peace, Love, and TESSA!!!!!!

0 comments on "It's been forever!!! My Bad!!! :-)"