Friday, March 11, 2011

Tessa loves the Library!


Tonight after dinner Tessa and I went to the library!
This has been Tessa's first trip to the library NOT in a stroller!
 
She played for a bit with some toys, saying whatisthis over and over again :-)
We picked out three books to read a bunch over the next week. Next week we will go again and pick out three more books! I want this to be a weekly thing! Reading is enjoyable to me and I want Tessa to feel the same way! There are too many kids these days that never pick up a book!
After pulling about 15 books of the shelf we then put them back one by one! She would open them and talk very loudly while reading them! She is going to be so smart! Thankfully there were no other kids in the area so no one minded my rather loud daughter "reading".
On our way home! Such a cute site seeing her looking at the books while I am driving! Such a proud momma!
Until next time...Peace, Love, and TESSA!

0 comments on "Tessa loves the Library!"