Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7 Months!


I have a little bit of time this afternoon for myself and I figured it was about time to update my blog.

Tessa has been amazing. She is about 7 1/2 months old! I can't believe she will be 8 months soon. She is growing so fast. The past couple weeks she has started rocking back and forth on her hands and knees. Anyday now she should be crawling! I think it is so exciting that she is about to tackle this milestone but part of me wants her to stay in one spot!

So at 7 months, Tessa is amazing - she is sleeping through the night (most nights), usually down by 7:30pm and wakes up between 6-6:30am. attempting to crawl as mentioned before - a pro at scooting backwards and rolling to where she wants to go. loves playing with toys but gets very bored with just one toy and gets fussy, so we usually have her on toy overload. loves her baby food, especially anything with sweet potatoes. has a contagious smile, I always look forward to picking her up from daycare because I know I will see that beaming smile. starting to wave, always exciting. hates hot weather, gets very cranky and usually develops a little heat rash on her stomach :( loves our fat cat Casper, if he is around she is staring at him, unfortunately (or fortunately!) Casper keeps his distance which just drives Tessa bonkers! loves pickles and puffs. loves watching and listening to her daddy play the guitar. loves her daddy - he can get her to laugh in a way I can't! hates having her diaper changed and its always so hard to change her - she moves way too much. still loves her jumper but hasn't spent as much time in it lately since we are always playing with her on the floor. hmm...I know there is a million more things to write...but I can't seem to put them into words!
Below are some pictures that represent Tessa and her 7th month of life!

My attempt at getting some cute 7 month pictures. She kept looking everwhere except at me!


Decided to head inside for some picture but she wasn't too cooperative inside either!

And did this the entire time...hopefully someday she will learn this isn't too appropriate. But for now its just cute!

Up on all fours trying to crawl!

Eating a pickle for the first time! She loved it!

She woke up early while I was still trying to get ready for work! She usually holds the bottle herself but this morning she wasn't cooperating...hence the towel!

0 comments on "7 Months!"