Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!


This year was the best Christmas ever! Not only did I have a great time with my family, but I also had the best gift ever...my daughter! Casey got me a beautiful bracelet, I felt so spoiled because we weren't supposed to really do much this Christmas present wise so it was nice. I also got a new crockpot (which I totally needed)! I was pretty pumped about that. All the presents I got were just perfect this year. My parents got Tessa the cutest outfit ever!!! She looks just adorable in it! Here it is:

Christmas day in the evening my Mom, Dad, and I went to see the movie It's Complicated (going to the movies on Christmas day is a Evans Family tradition!). Such a fantastic movie! I laughed the entire time!!! Definately a must see!!! Casey stayed home with Tessa...this is what I came home to find:
Adorable right?! He is such a great dad!

My mom is headed back up north for a couple weeks...kinda nervous! She has been my crutch now and so helpful...now is just Casey and I. Which will be fine...BUT I am going to miss all the cooking and cleaning! I have been sooo spoiled lately! We are going up north January 8th until the 12th. She will be coming back down with us on the 12th since I have to go back to work on the 13th :-(

Tomorrow Tessa will be 1 month old! Where has the time gone?!?!?! I can't believe she is already a month old! She sure is growing though...she is getting so heavy and super long. She is growing out of all her adorable clothes! :-) Just gives me a good reason to buy more! She still kinda has her nights and days mixed up but is getting better. She slept for 7 hours last night!!! Granted that started at 3am and she was awake from 10pm until 3am but I still got a nice long sleep (with the acception of having to pump at 7am).

Until next time....


0 comments on "Merry Christmas!!!"