Friday, October 2, 2009

30 Weeks & Nursery Pics!


30 Weeks!!!! SOOOOO EXCITING!!!! I can't believe in no more than 9 weeks my little Tessa will be here! I can't wait for the sleepless nights and the hours of a screaming baby. People keep warning me...but honestly, I just can't wait! Bring on the dirty diapers - bring on the spit ups! I am ready!

I have just been so tired lately. I never sleep well at night, always tossing and turning...which in pregnancy world means getting up and lifting my self over to my other side...its just not so easy to just roll over anymore! Just getting out of bed is full on exercise!

As always: Here is whats up with my Little Tessa according to BabyCenter.com

Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds. A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20

Nursery Pics!

So these pics are NOT of the best quality as they are taken with my phone but they give you a general idea of what it looks like so far:

Walking into the room this is what you see:
(still looking for the perfect curtains)

Here is her crib with her name above it!


Another View of the Crib!


Another view of the room!


Dresser

(Thanks to my parents!)

A couple pictures of the Bedding

And again...
(Once Tessa gets here we will be ofcourse removing the blanket and I think the bumper too...I have read that they can be dangerous once baby starts moving around)

So those are my pics for now! :-) We still have some stuff to do in there but all the basic and important stuff is done and ready!


Here is my 30 Week Belly Pic!


Until Next Week!!!!

0 comments on "30 Weeks & Nursery Pics!"