Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fun Saturday!!!!


Tessa and I had a GREAT Saturday! We met my SIL Raeann and niece Bella at the Greenfield Village! It was the perfect weather! Not too hot, but not too cold...all you needed was a light jacket (Ha! Name that movie!). Actually we didn't need a jacket but it was a great day to spend outside! Tessa woke up at 6:30 this morning so I put her down for an early nap at 9:30...thankfully my little sleeper went right to sleep and got her nap in. I woke her up at 10:30 and we were out the door by 11:00. Tessa read her books the entire drive to the village. I feel like I am a distracted driver because I love watching her read! Her little eyes dart all over the pages like she doesn't want to miss anything on the page! She is going to be soooo smart! :-) Duh right...because she is perfect! ha! :) Anyway....below are some pictures from today. It is hard to take pictures when you are trying to chase an 18 month around so I didn't get too many....
Snack time!!!! 
 Bella cheesing it up!!!
 She is so stinkin' cute!!!!
 They were sharing their goldfish! Too cute!
Tessa came out of this house and sat right down on the steps and started smiling...PHOTO OP!!! :-)  
Tessa and Bella checking out the Moo Moo's! 
 Tessa walking on a road...with rocks...it was a long walk :) She was obsessed with picking up rocks!
 So cute! 
The cow up close...it was a grumpy cow... 
Imagine Tessa saying "Whatisthat" over and over again :) 
 Cute sheep! Tessa kept her distance! :)
 Cautiously Curious! 
Cute baby sheep!!!!

We had SOOOO much fun! I love seeing Tessa and Bella together! I can't wait for them to best friends forever! :-)

Until Next Time...Peace, Love, and TESSA!!!!!

0 comments on "Fun Saturday!!!!"