Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tessa's 1st Halloween!


Tessa was a Tulip Fairy for Halloween! I have been looking at this costume ever since I was pregnant with Alyssa. I think its just the cutest thing ever! I had my doubts this year because it was soooo big on Tessa. It was still pretty big around the neck but I was able to sew a lot of it to fit her better. I brought her into my work for "Boo Day" and then we dressed her up again on Halloween. We didn't go trick-or-treating since she is too young but we did take a TON of pictures! I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do!!!!

 Such a cutie!
 Beginning of a melt down!!!!

 she wouldn't leave the headband on!

 and....another melt down! I think she was over me taking pictures!
 happy again!


 Nana...why are you wearing my headband?
 such a cutie pie!!!!
 I love her soooo much!

You can really see in this picture how big the costume was around her neck!

I can't wait until next year!!! She is going to be almost 2 and so much fun!!!!

0 comments on "Tessa's 1st Halloween!"