Sunday, November 28, 2010

Special Date: 11-28


Tessa is ONE! I have a beautiful daughter that is one. I am so blessed and thankful to have my amazing Tessa in my life.

Many people don't know the significance of Tessa's birthdate. Today 11/28/98 Casey and I officially began dating 12 years ago! I was a little ol' Freshman in high school and Casey was a senior! Never thought anything would ever come out of the high school fling! Fast forward 10 years on 11/28/2008...it was the last day I felt my sweet Alyssa kicking...sometime over night she was gone. Exactly one year later on 11/28/2009 our little rainbow Tessa was born. She truly is the rainbow after the storm. This date 11/28 hold such significance in our lives.

Won't post much more right now, I need to try and get some sleep tonight. Tessa, My parents and I are headed back home tomorrow and I haven't packed at all.

Will post more when I can!

Until then...Peace, Love, and Tessa!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 comments on "Special Date: 11-28"