Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fun at the Park!


Last night we went down to the park after dinner! Tessa had a lot of fun with the slides!



 There is NOTHING better than seeing the look of pure joy on your child's face. She also has a NASTY boo-boo on her knee! We found out that she is ALLERGIC to bandaids :( We bought a new kind today and let her knee breathe today. I hope the kind I brought today will help...no cute princess bandaids for Tessa :(

After the park we went down to the boulevard to let my parents dog Lacy go for a swim.
 I love living here! 
 Tessa running around by the lake :)
 SWIM LACY! :)
 Found a whole bunch of rats with wings...I mean Seagulls down by the lake...soooo what did I do?
Drove into them! DUH! I just wanted Tessa to see the birds flying :-)
I hate seagulls! 

We are headed over to Mackinac Island today! Pictures to come!

Until next time...Peace, Love, and TESSA!!!

0 comments on "Fun at the Park!"