Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Up North!


Casey, Tessa, and I drove the 4 hours up to our hometown over the 4th of July. We had so much fun but unfortunately my mom hurt her back and we did do as much as we usually would. It was a nice relaxing weekend (actually 5 days) but it sure was HOT. We are totally spoiled and used to having A/C. Tessa did not to well in the heat - she did not eat well or sleep well most of the trip. My parents were able to get a window A/C unit for my bedroom window and that helped keep Tessa cool that last couple of days. She also went in a little pool for the first time. She was unsure at first but ended up loving it and splashing and having so much fun. Here are some pictures of our trip:
Tessa's first time in sand...she hated it. Thats my girl!

Daddy trying to get Tessa to play in the Sand.

She wasn't having anything to do with it and wanted OUT!

Playing outside while dinner was being grilled!

 I love this picture of her...she was looking at her daddy.
Notice the bug bite next to her nose?! We both got bit so many time...darn bugs!

Exhausted! She looks so long in this picture.

Happy 4th of July!!!! My poor baby was miserable. It was sooo hot out and she was really fussy and cried a lot. Thankfully though the sirens and stuff during the parade didn't bother her at all.

SWIM TIME! Any guesses as to who got her this swimsuit? Yep...Jessica! :-) She really loved the water once she got used to it. Unfortunately for me now she splashes so much more during bath time!

This water was exactly what she needed...it was so hot. I think it was hotter in my parents house than it was outside!

Fingers always in her mouth!

I was so paranoid the entire time that she was going to fall backwards.

playing at Nana's

She is just so cute!!!!  I can't get enough of her!

I wish I had more pictures but SOMEONE lost my camera batteries :-(
Can't wait to get up north again!!!!

0 comments on "Up North!"