Monday, June 7, 2010

Picture Overload!!!!!


PICTURE TIME
This little girl is my everything!
I guarantee every picture will make you smile!!!!

Relaxing at Nana's

Such a Sweetheart
Sitting Pretty with Nana!
That smile melts my heart!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!
So much love!
Scooting herself backwards!
Love Lacy...but Lacy was cautious
Lacy would act like she wasn't looking at her and then every now and then glance her way...so cute!
Starting to love being on her stomach now!
And loves sitting pretty!
Such a good sitter1
Tessa with Great Grandma Red!
Who are you?!
Walking around the board walk...got sick of Lacy walking me so we let her wander on her own for a bit.
HOME.....I miss this place :-(
Really...who leaves this place for the city?!?!?!
Her new toy from Nana...She loved it!!!
She was so interested in all the different buttons!

Tessa with Grandma Lyn


My favorite picture!!!!!!
Giggling! 
So serious! I love her hands and feet in this picture!
Trying to get Casper!
Trying to figure out why Casper went away...
But he came back and she started pulling on his tail!
And he moved again!
But left his tail for her to play with
(YES MOTHER I WASHED HER HANDS IMMEDIATELY AFTER THIS!)


Until Next time....Tessa on toy overload!

0 comments on "Picture Overload!!!!!"