Saturday, June 19, 2010

Love relaxing weekends!


I just love relaxing weekends. There is not much better than having an entire day with nothing that has to be done...sure there is laundry to be finished, dishes to be washed, and floors to be mopped...but those can always wait! Today was all about Tessa and I. I stayed up way too late finishing a great book (Heart of the Matter by Emily Griffin) and Tessa was up and ready to play at 5:30am. This was much earlier than normal...that's what I get for staying up until 12:30am reading!!!! Anyway, like I said today was all about Tess and I. We went for a walk early before it got too hot, did a little shopping (had to get some FREE toilet vanishing drops! Ha), and came back home, took a nap and are now outside relaxing! It is a hot day out but when you are out of direct sun and with the breeze it's perfect. Pretty soon I have to start making dinner though. Tomorrow is Casey's first fathers day with Tessa here at home with us. Tonight I'm going to be making something out of chicken for dinner...haven't thought that far ahead. I miss cooking so this dinner will be a nice one. Crazy that now that Tessa is here we usually aren't eating until 8 or 9 at night! Even then its usually nothing too fancy!
On to the important stuff...TESSA! She is doing so well! Still sleeping through the night, eating solids twice a day, and still getting breastmilk! She has her favorite toys and is still constantly chewing on her hands and feet! She has become a lot more vocal and squeals all the time. I also found out she loves country music. If she is in a fussy mood and I put on country music videos she gets all happy and smiley and even laughs! She gets REALLY happy when the Emily West/Keith Urban song comes on! So weird! She throws everything she can and loves her jumper. She still uses her exersaucer but prefers her Jumper. Still has no hair but rocks the bald head like no one else can :-) Her eyes are brownish blue with a hint of green...which means really we have no clue what color her eyes will be just yet :-)
Hmmmm I think that's all for now, I'm sure there is more but we are still outside and Tess is getting fussy! Time to head inside and figure out dinner!

Until next time...Peace,Love, and Tessa!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 comments on "Love relaxing weekends!"