Monday, March 8, 2010

Visit with Aunt Raeann and Bella :-)


Prepare for picture overload!

Tessa is so amazing! She is getting so big and cuter (if that is even possible!) more and more every day!




Sunday Tessa finally got to meet her Aunt Raeann and cousin (future BFF) Bella. Bella will be 10 months on the 12th of March so they are about 6 1/2 months apart. I can't wait until they get to the age where they can play together. Here are a couple pictures from the visit.


Bella is so cute! I just love her eyes!!!




Tessa got a little hungry.... :-)

Here are some more random pictures I have taken of Tess over the past week

She LOVES staring into this mirror and looking at the butterfly and ladybug.
We sure are going to have our hands full when she gets older!


Totally annoyed with me taking pictures by this point....
I know she is thinking: MOM STOP!!!!! :-)




Until Next Time.......

0 comments on "Visit with Aunt Raeann and Bella :-)"