Sunday, March 14, 2010

More Random Pictures of Tessa!


Here are a couple pictures of Tessa taken over the past couple weeks!
Our first mommy/daughter walk outside on Monday!



Look at those cheeks!

Tessa LOVES her Bumbo!

My new favorite picture of her!

Kim came and visited on Sunday! It was a great visit. She hasn't seen Tessa since she was about 3 weeks old! Tessa was a little crabby though...another reason why I think she is teething...it wasn't her usual cries. It was a great visit though! Hopefully we will see her again soon!

I love her sooooo much! :-) And those cheeks!!!

Friday Tessa and I are headed to Rock Island, IL to visit Jessica! I am so excited! VERY nervous for the 5 hour drive but I know it will be totally worth it! I know I will have a TON of pictures to post!

Until next time....

0 comments on "More Random Pictures of Tessa!"