Friday, March 4, 2011

All Smiles!


This week made me hate being a working Mom. I hated coming home from work and Tessa going to sleep not long after I got home. I hated not being able to cook her dinner and play with her afterwards. I totally need to win the lottery. It's in my 5 year plan... :-)

I have been looking forward to the weekend all week! I really wanted to make Tessa a REAL dinner since this week we haven't really been eating great...more like convenient foods, mac & cheese, meatballs, ravioli...stuff that is quick and easy to cook. I did manage one crock pot meal so she did get one home cooked meal! I got off work around 4 today and rushed home to get meatloaf in the oven. Tessa LOVES meatloaf and mashed potatoes...and ofcourse green beans. The entire time Tessa ate her meatloaf she was making the mMMmmm noise and didn't let one bit miss her mouth! She loves it!

After dinner I got some much needed Tessa play time in. She is just so much fun and full of energy! Even though she was not tired at all I put her in her PJ's around 7pm, she was still wired so we played a little more and I was able to snap a few cute adorable smiley pictures of her!





Tuesday is Tessa's 15 month Well Baby checkup!!! I am super looking forward to finding out how much she weighs and how long she is! I will try to update after her appointment!
Hope everyone has a nice, relaxing weekend!

Until Next Time....Peace, Love, and TESSA!!!


0 comments on "All Smiles!"