Saturday, October 8, 2011

70 degree's in October?!?!


Crazy to think but it's true!!! Today it was in the 70's!!! We had a great day! Spent a good part of the morning inside! I made some yummy Apple Dumplings and Tessa good a good ol 3 1/2 hour nap!!! After she woke up we headed into town at the park with my friend and two of her kids! Tessa had a blast! Definitely need to take full advantage of these beautiful days before it weather turns nasty!!!!
Below are a couple of pictures from the past couple of days! 

Tessa went to her first Saint's Football game! I bought her a cute new little sweatshirt for the occasion! She was so proud of it! She even woke up this morning and saw it and HAD to wear it :)
Look!!!! HAIR!!!! :-) It's really starting to grow! 
Reading a book this morning :-) She loves her books!
At the park throwing rocks into the lake :) Tessa refused to look at me to take a picture!!!
Love :)
She loves throwing ANYTHING...she has a really good arm and can throw pretty straight too!
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE being home at all?! 

Until next time...Peace, Love, and TESSA! :-)

0 comments on "70 degree's in October?!?!"