Friday, August 13, 2010

My Apologies!


Sorry I haven't updated in such a long time! I really have no excuse...oh wait...yes I do...it's called MOTHERHOOD! Wowzers is it hard! I love every minute of it though!

Tessa is doing fabulous! She is crawling EVERYWHERE...and getting into EVERYTHING! It is so great seeing her learn and experience new stuff everyday! She is also pulling herself up onto things! She still has the cheekiest (is that a word?!) and brightest smile ever! She is constantly saying dada and babbling some nana and I think I heard a mama...but I think I just want to hear it so it might of been something else. I keep telling Casey to remember the only reason she said dada first is because it is soooo easy to say!

I have a ton of pictures to post so I will get to the fun stuff!

this was my attempt to have Tessa hold a sign that says "Happy Birthday Nana" for my mom's birthday on August 8th...next time I will use cardboard!

she was much more interested in eating, ripping, and tearing the paper!

finally I just had to hold onto it...you can see how much she wants that paper!!!

almost every time I put her in here to play she immediately pulls herself up!

yep...still bald! but she totally rocks the no hair look!

it is getting so hard to get good pictures of her! she is all smiles one minute...and then this! still cute though!

I know she is thinking..."hey mom! check this out!"

She is such a happy baby! I am sooo lucky!

yes...that is my 8 1/2 month old standing up to play with her toy! she is growing so fast!

she loves this toy...mostly the piano and the little swirly guy in front of her!


I still have one more post about our trip to Greenfield Village with my parents!

Until next time...Peace, Love, and TESSA!!!!!

1 comments on "My Apologies!"

Anonymous said...

GIRL....about time!!!!! She is such a doll!