Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Induction Date SET!


So super excited!!!! At my appt on Tuesday my OB gave me all my induction paperwork. I will be induced Saturday November 28th at 38 weeks!!!! SOOO Super excited! Of course there is a chance I will so go on my own earlier. I am good with anything after 37 weeks. Maybe Casey will get a birthday present and she will make her grand entrance on Casey's birthday November 25th. Either way I only have 2 1/2 more weeks.... 17 days to be exact!

I am so excited, but still very scared and stressed! I will be this way until little Miss Tessa is screaming in my arms! Can't wait!!!!

Doc is also worried about me developing Pre-Eclampsia because my blood pressure is getting high and I have been having mild headaches. So they did a bunch of blood work and tests on me. I am hoping they all come back good. I do NOT need anything else to be worried about!

Hopefully soon I will be posting pictures of my beautiful Tessa!

0 comments on "Induction Date SET!"