Saturday, October 10, 2009

31 Weeks Pregnant!!!!


Wow...31 weeks pregnant...I feel like just yesterday I was freaking out because I was pregnant again. I am really looking forward to December and bringing home baby! Reality is starting to hit that really I only have 7 or 8 weeks left. Thankfully I am pretty much ready. The only things I need are all materialistic and not necessarily needed...just big wants!

Tuesday I had an ultrasound to check how Tessa was doing. She weighed 3 lbs 11 oz and was very uncooperative. The ultrasound tech was trying to get me some good pictures of her but she kept moving or putting her hands in front of her face. The awesome thing is the tech said everything looks great and her weight is in the 61st percentile for her gestational age so that was good to hear. I was very nervous that because of my gestational diabetes I would be having a 19 lb baby or something! Okay...yes I know, not possible, but I just was worried she would be a little bigger. Thankfully I am doing a great job with my diet and haven't cheated at all! I just want whats best for Tessa...BUT let me tell you know. Once she is out of me I am definately going to have a nice cold can of Pepsi!

Anyway, Below is the normal weekly update on my Tessa!

31 Weeks According to BabyCenter.com:

This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. She weighs about 3.3 pounds (UMM...YEAH SHE IS ATLEAST 3 LBS 11 OZ!!!) and is heading into a growth spurt. She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin. She's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up (Me again...YES SHE KEEPS ME UP! haha). Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy (YES!!!!WHICH IS WHY I DON'T MIND THE 3AM DANCE PARTY'S IN MY BELLY!).

Until Next Week!!!!!

0 comments on "31 Weeks Pregnant!!!!"