Friday, August 21, 2009

24 weeks Prego already!


Tuesday I had a doctors appointment. Everything went great! Got to hear Tessa's little heartbeat and it was amazing to hear! I did find out that she is still in the breach position facing inward which is why I haven't been feeling her kicks so much on the outside because she is kicking me inside...which is a new feeling than my last pregnancy bc Alyssa was always kicking outward! Tessa has def. become very active at night! She is always waking me up in the middle of the night! Believe me...I am NOT complaining! I love every minute of it!

As for me, My throat has been killing me!!!!! They tested me for strep at my appt and that came back negative so its just annoying! My voice keeps going in and out...one second I am fine, the next I sound like a man! haha! I am hoping it will get better over the weekend with lots of rest!

On to the baby: Here is what Babycenter.com had to say about Tessa at 24 weeks :-) ONLY 15 more weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!

24 Weeks according to BabyCenter.com

Baby is growing steadily, having gained about 4 ounces since last week. That puts her at just over a pound. Since she's almost a foot long she cuts a pretty lean figure at this point, but her body is filling out proportionally and she'll soon start to plump up. Her brain is also growing quickly now, and her taste buds are continuing to develop. Her lungs are developing "branches" of the respiratory "tree" as well as cells that produce surfactant, a substance that will help her air sacs inflate once she hits the outside world. Her skin is still thin and translucent, but that will start to change soon.

0 comments on "24 weeks Prego already!"